As part of this iconic Australian adventure, over seven days, you’ll discover the rich history of Australia’s First Peoples, exploring scenic landscapes along well-worn, red dirt tracks. At night, you’ll camp under a blanket of stars and fall asleep to the nocturnal sounds of the desert. Best of all, with every step you take, you’ll help PAW Madagascar build a community health centre to increase access to medical care and reduce maternal mortality.
- Discover the Australian Outback on one of the world’s premier walking treks.
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Australia’s First Peoples.
- Follow red dirt tracks across the West MacDonnell Ranges.
- Camp under star-studded skies and fall asleep to the nocturnal sounds of the desert.
- Help PAW Madagascar build a community health centre.